- Strong understanding of OOP's concept
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS
- Websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins
- Create WordPress website concepts for new clients.
- Ability to hand-code custom themes and plugins for WordPress.
- Ability to implement WordPress themes and third-party plugins.
- Common WordPress Troubleshooting and Debugging.
- Experience working with Genesis, Canvas, Thesis etc.
- Full WordPress Deployment Experience: Installation, Configuration, and Production
- Experience working with Woo-Commerce
- Understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Detailed Oriented and ability to work on multiple projects at a time
Responsibilities and Duties
Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for 2-3 years
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony, Kohana, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
Extensive experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Hands-on Angular, CouchDB and/or MongoDB
Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
Experience with building restful JSON web services
Knowledge of APIs, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap