The project should embrace the following aspects:
1. The main pages must be built using HTML, CSS and
2. Using a database connection using PHP.
3. Making use of session, and cookies.
A documentation for the project which includes the following
1. Introduction Chapter
b. Technologies used
2. Design/Implementation Chapter
a. Code for each web page
3. Project Output Chapter
a. Each functionality should be depicted as series
of screenshots from the implemented website.
1. Signing up a new user (e.g. admin, student)
2. Login as admin and as student
3. Updating a user details
4. Adding a book (by admin)
5. Updating a book details (by admin)
6. Browsing books ((by admin and students)
7. Showing a list of books that satisfy certain criteria (e.g.,ISBN, publication year, author…)
8. Sending emails to late borrowers
9. Performing operations on books: borrowing, returning, extending borrowing period
10. Log out
the final style is depending on the programmer who will work on this project.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $41 for this job
Hello there, if you are looking for high quality results for your project, we are ready to cooperate. Feel free to contact us in private for more details. Thanks & Kind Regards [login to view URL]
Hi all these requirements are required in this project, I am able to work on them and apply them accurately and transparently because I am able to css and html Please contact me to confirm your request