We have a simple page with many html5 video tag setup to monitor live contents. Looking to build a page that give us more flexibility to manage it. The page is set to refresh every 6 seconds.
- NO use of databases such as mysql, however may write to local file such as a .xml
- Use PHP or HTML (Cpanel sever with Apache + php support)
- Must have knowledge of video stream, html5, web stream players etc
- Do NOT write/cache media on the server
- Add/Remove streams from website (simple as possible, again no Database for any part of this, however may write to a file like .xml
- Set/modify player with and height as a global option
- Set limit to how many players are shown on a single page, for ex 50. Once 50 is reached, show the next 50 on second page
- Remove player control from player (there is no need for rewind/forward etc)
- Show channel label for each stream for identification purpose below each channel player
- set refresh time interval for ex refresh every 6 seconds
Here is a sample code of the player we’re using, may use another free player
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="6">
“ <video autoplay="true" width="280" height="240" controls="false"> <source src="http://ipaddress/video/[login to view URL]" type='video/mp4; codecs="avc1.42E01E, mp4a.40.2"'> </video>
Due to the nature of this project (no database, no backed etc) please keep budget in mind of $50 and must be finished within 2 days.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $48 for this job
Hello. I have strong knowledge of video stream, html5, web stream players etc. I am very confident to finish it within 2 days as you wish. Please contact me. Thank you.