CREATION OF APP FOR A LEGAL WEBSITE
1) That we have a legal website [login to view URL]
2) THE APP WILL BE FOR BOTH IOS AND ANDROID
3) We provide Legal Judgement daily via email. Now, we need an APP to deliver said judgement to client’s mobile phone via app downloaded from Google PlayStore.
4) So, you have to create required app and install it on our website [login to view URL]
5) When the client downloads the app from Google PlayStore, then, the client must have to fill a form containing the following details:-
6) Now, after the client has filled required form mentioned above, then he/she has to make payment of INR 2000 via Paypal Subscription i.e. the payment of said client will keep on going again and again after one year until the client cancels said pre-approved payment in his/her paypal account.
7) After the client makes the said payment, then his/her name, state, e-mail address, mobile number, membership and end date will be shown to the admin only in the “USER” area
8) These users should be able to be added, edited and deleted.
9) Hence, judgement summary in bold font will be sent to the client mobile via app downloaded from Google Playstore
10) © Law Library at bottom of homepage tiyalaw .in will be changed to © Law Blog with a hyperlink to [login to view URL] opening in new page.
11) When the user sign in to his/her account via SIGN IN button mentioned on website entering email and password, then
12) client will be able to see all jugement which we have uploaded till time. On clicking the “VIEW JUDGEMENT” the client will be able to view that particular judgement only. There will be neither any option to download all the judgement at once nor any kind of such setting that can let the client to download all judgement at once. In short, there will no download option and pop up option. The client will be able to see that particular judgement only on clicking said VIEW JUDGEMENT” button
13) There will be an option to search and bookmark the important judgement in APP which client deserves to be bookmarked for further use.
14) The APP will have to feature to view complete judgement on clicking anywhere in summary. Hence, the judgement sent will be a clickable judgement with a link to pdf file of judgement
15) The summary which we create has been extracted from judgement only so pdf will have that portion of that summary in bold and underlined font
68 freelancers are bidding on average $53/hour for this job
Hi, ** Checking [login to view URL] Available now for quick discussion, Let's proceed and work together. Thank you. PS: PRICE & TIMELINE WILL BE DISCUSSED OVER CHAT
Dear Sir, Our skilled and experienced team will surely give you 100% satisfaction for your project. We value your money and give you right solution for your business. Warm Regards, OM INFOWAVE
Hello, I have gone through the details of your project and I find it well within my capabilities. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss the project. Thanks