WHMCS + iRedmail integration
This project was awarded to arcdevsol for $333 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$200 - $400 USD
Goal: Want to be able to sell e-mail packages through WHMCS.
ONLY BID ON THIS IF YOU KNOW WHMCS - you can either create this as a plugin, API or use the hooks in WHMCS.
- Should be possible to purchase a Domain-package (email accounts) with limit on number of email accounts and storage space and get it automatic created in iRedmail on purchase.
- Should also be possible to put an account on Hold/disable if account not renewed.
- Email should go out to the purchaser with username/password.
- Should be possible to force the run (if there was an error in communication).
Mail system is iRedmail:
This is the API you can call from WHMCS to create the accounts:
[url removed, login to view]
(It is also possible to interact against MariaDB db if something is missing in API or one would like to create a simple php script or something instead of using the API).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online