We need to build a website for video chat with multiple rooms based on [login to view URL] which should be deployed on an Amazon AWS server. We don't have preference on framework for the frontend.
The website should have free and paid members. Free members will be time-limited. Members should be able to start a room for video chat and invite or block other members from the room. The most important feature is multiple video chat for 20 or more (depending on the server) members in the same room. This website should have single-sign on with the existing site we have which is based on Wowonder social community platform and has it's own API.
Here are some of the additional specs:
- Open and private rooms (by invitation only)
- host can limit the number of room participants
- 3 different room views: Grid view (all streams the same size), Hero view - selected stream is 60-70% + small grid, Full screen - single selected stream
- Text chat with file sharing during video session
- "Who is online" on front page, list of open rooms
- All videoconferences are encrypted - feature of OpenVidu
- view-only mode available for admins and paid members (optional)
- community text chat on frontends (optional)
Thanks for your time!