Match making website for entrepreneurs -- 2
This project was awarded to ravindrababbar6 for $555 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
I am building a match making website for entrepreneurs. The designs for the main site and the admin console have been completed. I need a developer to help complete the project.
About the project
This is a simple match making app for entrepreneurs profile page match (attributes) list result attribute - can shortlist screen decision acceptance screen feedback screen It will have stripe payments, there is also an admin section.
There will be ongoing work to improve it and if you deliver good results, I will continue to work with you.
--------- User screens ---------
Home (before login)
Home Dashboard (after login)
Subscription (with stripe payment)
--------- Admin screens ---------
For each milestone the user and corresponding admin functionality should be done.
1. user login, registration, profile, admin-user + ongoing support (for other developer to integrate UI)
2. search related, invites, shortlist, admin-invites, admin-shorlists + ongoing support (for other developer to integrate UI)
3. dashboard, conversations, admin-dashboard, admin-conversation + ongoing support (for other developer to integrate UI)
4. Test entire site and fix any outstanding issues
1. You will use my git source code repository and do daily checkins. If you do not do this the project will be CANCELLED immediately.
2. We will have daily standups - 10-15 minute phone call/skype session at a scheduled time
3 Weekly releases. Whether or not the milestones are met, there will be a weekly release of functionality to the server for testing. In addition to using our git repository, you will also use trello and slack for communication.
It is an absolute requirement that you follow the processes in the description. By bidding you are agreeing to use my process outlined below. If you are not willing, please do not bid.
--------- Important ---------
- Using my git repository (Bitbucket). Please do not bid if you are not familiar with git or not willing to work collaboratively with frequent check in everyday. You will receive an upfront payment for starting the project and payments on each milestones so you don't need to hold the code hostage. I need to review the code at any time. Don't bid if you don't agree to this.
- Using Trello + Slack. These will be our tools so again if you are not willing to use them please don't bid. In addition to using our git repository, you will also use trello and slack for communication.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online