Make a form and edit small changes on a theme
This project was successfully completed by mondersky for $130 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
We are making a website on Wordpress, we have installed a theme from Themeforest. The site is already up and ready to be worked with. But first we need some help with some customisations. We are looking for someone who can start asap, it would be good if you explain that you have understood the tasks.
1. Make a form (If we can make changes the form in admin later that would be great)
- Standard text fields
- Upload attachment buttons
- A dropdown menu so the user can choose receiver in the form before sending.
Overview of all the messages that are being sent with this form should always be available for us in admin in Wordpress if we ever need to export any of the information.
2. Make the button in the banner on the frontpage link to logg inn box (pop up box)
3. Rename “Login” button to “Logg inn” and Signup button to “Registrer deg” and also My reservations to “Skademeldingsskjema” the last one is in admin.
4. Remove 2 buttons (deactivate them or delete them)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online