Make my Woocommerce store blazing fast
- Status Closed
- Budget $10 - $30 AUD
- Total Bids 15
I need your help.
I currently have a Woocommerce site hosted with CloudWays on Nginx / Varnish - now the page content loads very quickly, which is good, but the response time before it starts to render the page is terrible. If I click a link or the even type in the domain in the address bar, it takes a fair few seconds of thinking before it goes anywhere.
I need this fixed ASAP - but there are 3 NON-NEGOTIABLE CONDITIONS.
1) Site has Aelia Currency Switcher and Aelia Prices by Country Plugins - therefore if using a caching plugin (I have tried a few but they have not helped since the content loads quick already, its just the connection) it must be Dynamic and let these two plugins work to make sure AUS/NZ see $AU and anywhere else should see $USD based on their IP. Do not just rely on caching as this does not help on its own
2) Please configure the site to use Varnish correctly taking in point #1. May need to configure varnish/nginx on server side (ensuring point 1 still works)
3) Please check header / code to make sure the site is code-optimised / JS.
I need this site running very quickly, but still accurate - and getting as close to 100% on PageSpeed as possible.
I would neeed this done in the next few hours.
- there should be no google console errors/warnings if done correctly when inspecting page
Please place superquick-aelia-code in your proposal so I know you will check header code and other code to make sure it is perfect.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online