I'm looking for a coder for updating my software SubliDesk. Redesign the GUI and make it work on all systems including Windows 10 and Mac. The software is coded with Windows Visual Studio.
You must exactly know what SubliDesk is for, what it does and why it is so good. You have to know Wordpress and Visual Studio!
What is SubliDesk? Here is somebody who sells an English program, which is very close the same thing: [url removed, login to view]
There are a few functions which should be checked and maybe updated. You have to make 100% sure it works on almost every system, including Windows 10 and upcoming, and Mac.
- Ability to Add, Change or Delete added personal text and image affirmations (the preinstalled affirmations are fix and can’t be removed or edited!!).
- Please code a section where the user can select, organize the affirmations (text and images) he wants to have displayed on his screen.
- Ability to select a fix display position of the images and text affirmations or select a random position.
- Ability to change the font preferences: Easily set the font, size and color of the text affirmations to be displayed.
- Ability to set the message interval and display duration. Ability to set a frequency (interval) between 20 seconds (180 affirmations per hour) up to 1 second (3600 affirmations per hour!). And a display time (duration) from half a second to 10 milliseconds (almost invisible).
- Ability to start automatically on every Windows or Mac Startup. It is automatically placed on the system tray and affirmations will blaze your way.
- All the content is located in a separate language file, this way it can easily be translated to any language.
Bigger updates of my current software code:
Put the 2 different versions into one (“Light” an “Deluxe”):
Both versions are separated software pieces. Now there have to be only one software which is free to download for user. But to use the free version the user has to register (optin with name and email), I give you the form code for this. After he confirms the opted in email address on my end his software instalment is activated for the free version (Light).
The light version has the following restrictions:
- No ability to add his own personal text and image affirmations (deluxe version has this ability).
- The light version has fewer amount of preinstalled text and image affirmations (only 4 categories with 10 affirmations and 2 images each – I will provide you with them).
- The affirmation duration and interval are limited to very long, long, average, quick, very quick (no individual duration time, which the deluxe version has)
The text affirmations and images should be visually separated. And there should be the ability to categorise and make groups of affirmations (text and images mixed together), of course also the personal added affirmations and images.
To use the deluxe version the user has to buy a membership. There has to be a button “Upgrade to Deluxe” on the light version, where the user can choose to type in his client credentials (email address) to upgrade (unblock the installed software) for the deluxe version with all functionalities.
Corresponding the registration process:
The registration process for both versions will go over my email system [url removed, login to view] and / or a WordPress installation. I can send automated WordPress user registrations to an WordPress instalment. I think it could be easy for you to make the SubliDesk check for an existing email address (with specific roles) on a WordPress user database (either over the api or mysql). You should know WordPress and perhaps you can propose me a better solution for the registration process. But I think this way it will be easy to make changes in the future.
On the end you provide me with the whole source code and an executable file for Windows and Mac.
I will give you redesign propositions with mockup images. All the specifications you further need.