Create ecommerce site with Woocommerce theme with current site look and feel
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $204 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
1) Use any free storefront( Storefront, Wootique etc.), theme from woocommerce. Look and fee like current site([url removed, login to view]) but does not need to match it. Do not change the code of the theme. Just customize so that we can update the theme as when its updated.
2) All Raw images will be provided. Developer responsible to remove background if needed. Add Plasticthali©2016 to all images.
4)create all pages as on current site [url removed, login to view] .
6) These is already responsive so it should render properly on all mobile devices and platform. If mobile render needs changes, it should be changed but without code changes to the theme.
7)Flat Shipping based scale of amount of plates ordered or total dollar amount:
Rule of flat shipping
1. If more than X plates are ordered, free shipping
2. If more than Y dollars order is placed , then free shipping
3. Scales Shipping rates for each item
Rules based on each product:
Order 50 plates : X Flat shipping
Order 100 plates : Y Flat shipping
Order 100 bowls : A Flat shipping
Order 200 bowls : B Flat shipping
8)auto update twitter, facebook, myspace when post anything on website. (prefer plugin)
9) Inventory management across – Amazon, Ebay, [url removed, login to view], my site [url removed, login to view], any other major platforms better. If not all are available, suggest best plugin
10) Compare shipping based on the order and print label from website or auto login into shipping company. Shipping integration with fedex, UPS, USPS. Suggest plugin.
11) All optimization for fast responsive design. Optimization of images to load small size image when on mobile device or slow speed of the customer internet. Use boostrap or some framework for this.
14. Minify CSS where possible
15. Minify HTML where possible
16. All static resources should have either a Last-Modified or ETag header.
17. Specify a width and height for all images
Reply this "I can complete your project"
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online