Create Web-Based (Responsive) Web Page with Back-end Control
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $151 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $50 USD
1. Design web-based graphic (see attached PDF) This will appear on the front page of our website [url removed, login to view] appearing just below the header (Schedule Appointment, About us, etc.)
Front-End (This will appear on the website). Purpose of system is to show current wait times on our web site that is mobile friendly (responsive).
2. Administrator will have access via backend system controlling
each chair (square) and can change from GREEN (Available) to RED (BUSY).
1. Administrator can control all 10 chairs (squares as shown above)
2. Green = Chair is available
3. Red = Chair is busy
4. 10-Min (red only) shows number of minutes until chair becomes available.
5. If “RED” (chair busy) admin can set # of minutes, which appears on website (10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes or 40 minutes)
Please send questions before you bid. Do NOT bid low amount then change it!
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online