Building a subscription multi vendor marketplace(not sure what language) leaning towards magento, Oscarcommerce,
This project received 45 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3122 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 CAD
I am creating a subscription multi vendor independent store similiar to [url removed, login to view], or ebay. I am not sure what language or framework to use. I was thinking nopcommerce, then received bad reviews. Then looked into Magento, and Oscarcommerce, python django. the person has to outline properly what they will be doing and [url removed, login to view] me.
This site will be a marketplace but the vendor has to be pay in order to create a store. There are a few difference:
- The vendors can upload videos and buyer can use videos, so will integrate with Vimeo, or other options that you may find that is best. Need alot of storage and privacy of videos. So youtube is not good.
- Each subsctription will allow a certain amount of videos the vendor can have and how many reviews a buyer can upload about a particular product. How mant pictures is alloweed. So they must have this on subscription
- The rating system is more organized
Things that are the same:
- The buyers buys within market from vendor
- They can either pay by credit card or by bank deposit
- They can review the products
- Stores will display company information
- Stores will display pictures and videos of products, the amount depends on subscription
- Club membership
- More so a club than a marketplace
- Geolocation GPS localized shopping
- Pay right away through subscription for vendors
- Buyers are free membership
You can find me at dwaingreen skipe EST time
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online