We are developing an anti-hacking system for online games. Your task is to design a fun and visually attractive logo and GUI for it. We are looking for the best designer for this job. If you are interested, please submit a draft design of the logo in any format along with your bid.
- Illustrator source file
- Icon format: 48x48, 32x32, 16x16
- Color depth for icons: 8-bit, 16-bit, 24-bit for each size
- 16x16 icons that represents the following states:
1) Our program is enabled and inactive ("inactive" means our program is not protecting a game)
2) Our program is enabled and active ("active" means our program is protecting a game)
3) Our program is disabled
- Color depth for icons: 8-bit, 16-bit, 24-bit
- Photoshop source files of all screens
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator