Before I go ahead and post my project, I want to make few things clear. In order to accomplish my project you must be a
*Website designer - My definition of a good website design is [login to view URL] ( Note, I dont need no fancy graphics design, I just need someone who can organize and do clean things with the tables, friendster is an great example )
*A good PHP Developer and Editor of other scripts - I have a community portal script, phpfox ( see [login to view URL] ( this script uses smart ) for more details ). I want you to be able to modify this, This script is open source so you can have a look at the script before you proceed.
*I will need some modules implemented for phpfox, RSS feeding, youtube video grabber, 3 other modules ( havent think of it yet, but you get the idea )
*You must have a portfolio of sites you've worked on before.
If you think you can accomplish the above 4 requirements, here is a brief specification of what I want for my site.
* A complete redesign of the site ( something like friendster but not exactly identical )
- I want you to seperate my main site with profile sites, meaning main site pages will having different header and footer and css, and while the profile site will have the other different settings.
- Redesigning my home page for logged in users like [login to view URL] logged in users. ( PMB for more description )
- Redesigning my home page like friendster ( not exactly, but something like that ).
- Redesign my browse page ( PM for more description )
- Basically I want all pages redesigned ( to something like friendster as I've mentioned ) and custom modules added for my whole site.
- Please reply with "ireadit" in the beginning to show that it's not spam and you've completely read my message and can fulfill the requirements.
If you have questions please PM me, I can also provide my domain.
Okay, I am going to make this simple.
I want people to make a design like friendster, and all the logged in pages. And then integrate phpfox's portal script to the design, and we'll work from there.
If this reconsiders your quote, PMB me.