1. Company or individual (supplier) bidding for this job must have good experience of creative/artistic designing as well as program development/website creation.
2. Impressive portfolio of Wordpress/CMS, PHP & CSS based work is a must. Please provide examples of your work.
3. Supplier must be able to maintain regular communication for updates and clarifications/risks/issues etc with client.
4. The requirement is to develop a new website for a business consultancy company for its new arm providing cloud services to small businesses.
5. The scope of the contract you are bidding for includes creation of company website and associated art design, and content creation (as required for website) in addition to the actual website design & development.
6. Out-of-scope: Creation of brochure, email templates etc. for the site (as required for website launch); for these, separate agreements may later be arranged.
8. A website concept has been created in the form of a HTML 5 Template. The design has to replicate & enhance this concept. Please do not bid if you are not able to do this. Please do not come up with design/templates that have no resemblance to this basic concept. Please mention “concept ok.” at the beginning of your response so that I know that you have read & understood this requirement.
9. The website would have functional features like data capture forms, membership areas, dynamic content management, etc.
10. We will need basic email auto-responder functionalities. This plugin has to be integrated into the website.
11. The website is likely to have 15-20 pages. A draft sitemap has been created but this may change as the site develops and more ideas are formed. Bidder must understand and accept this volatility in requirements.
12. Website must properly work/be viewable on various platforms – pc, ipad, smartphones.
14. The following deliveries are expected from supplier:
a. A system requirements capture document;
b. A project delivery schedule;
c. Logo design (vector formats);
d. Website design doc (including PSD/PPT mockup);
e. Fully tested website as per requirements.
15. All deliverables will be copyright of the client. Supplier’s name would not appear on the website but we will discuss our company referring customers to your business.
16. Information about this project and client’s business must not be disclosed by supplier at any stage without consent from the client. Acceptance of project would automatically mean acceptance of non-disclosure agreement.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $561 for this job
Greetings from [login to view URL] are full confident at this project as we already have 8 years experience in this fields,so ready to accept your offer,please check the PMB in details. Thanks
Hi, concept ok. Ready to do the work. Please send us the HTML5 template and sitemap so that we can let you know the exact time frame required. For our portfolio, please check PMB. Thanks.
concept ok I have years of experience in web development and design. I am a professional who will pay attention to details, give you a great experience, good communication and on time!