[url removed, login to view] has been developed to about 80% of it's intended finish.
We are looking for a skilled WordPress designer/programmer who is able to work with the existing Genisis Theme and add the required tweaks.
Specific items include:
- social media feed connection; including TripAdvisor, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- integrate YouTube Videos into site as appropriate.
- Third party useability plugins e.g.- Add Me and Print Me.
- Security: implementation of Akizmit and antiSPAM and anti-hacking features like [url removed, login to view]
- SEO: ensure page is connected to current AdWords and Google Analytics account
- ensure seamless integration of the online Booking Manager [url removed, login to view]
- Design or implement purchased design themes, appropriate buttons, windows, sliders and galleries to showcase the property.
- Maintain the site focus of showcasing the property with a funnel to encouraging bookings online or phone calls to the site.
- Allow infrastructure for landing pages & blog
- Basic training to the owner to manage blog post and landing pages.
- Successful applicant will be give all passwords and access to social media etc. Confidentiality and Security to be assured.
- ongoing relationship opportunity to keep site current and to develop other sites for the business group.
Work to be done, hours, progress and payment to be broken into milestones by mutual agreement to build the working relationship.
Project is hourly budget as hirer is unsure of time required to finish site. Strong desire to build an ongoing relationship.