We need an “Inventory Control System” for the garment business (female clothing industry) in PHP and MySQL.
Our shopping cart site is able to check if item is in stock on not. We would like to integrate inventory control into our backend. Since this inventory control function will most likely effect only the "quantity_on_hand" field in our "product" table, if you have written an inventory control module of your own, we can use your database structure for this project.
1. Manufacturer: two basic functions, List Manufacturer and edit (add) manufacturer data.
2. Purchase order: list open order and history order, add purchase order, revise PO also record date and user’s name.
3. Receiving: update inventory level after receiving. will able to do partial receiving and remain opened or closed by choice. Each receiving has a record to trace back by date and quantities received by each item.
4. Alert low inventory level:
5. Reorder recommend system: according to selling stats for the past month to decide how many quantity purchaser should order.
5. Reports: print out results based on filters and criteria.
This job has to be done by end of July.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $93 for this job
The Web Artists, India's Leading Internet Presence Provider guarantees to work with you and offer 100% Satisfaction. View our Company Portfolio for more informations or visit [login to view URL]