1. Replace the add to shopping cart button in the shopping cart with a new one (to create by coder)
2. Replace the edit button on the confirm page (to create by coder)
3. By clicking on the logo go to homepage instead of not clickable
4. add a Google sitemap to the website
5. installation of google analytics (include funnel and conversion ratio’s, outbound links , and enable the possibility do delete e-commerce transactions from statistics)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).