I'm seeking someone to rebuild my existing website.
- existing content and a rough design template
- a list of pages for a sitemap / overall design
- approximately 28 unique pages as described below ( I'll be happy to provide more info if you have questions)
- white hat SEO advice (low effort required, my goal is to use PPC and other sources for most traffic, but I don't want to get penalized or banned for low quality)
- each page needs appropriate links / navigation that we will have to work out together (I have preferences about which pages are easily found by humans)
- each page needs certain elements such as a newsletter signup, testimonials, etc. that I will provide
- working html, clean / fast download, all links and graphics working, in a complete directory structure that I can drag and drop via ftp to my server.
The page list as it stands now (subject to change based on our conversations):
- "Case Study Request" - this is the main landing page / lead capture
- Microsoft License Secrets Home
- Self assessment
- Microsoft negotiation support
- Seminars, Training
- Microsoft Licensing Boot-up class for IT Managers
- Top 10 questions
- Special topics catalog
- Under 500 pc's
- privacy / spam policy
- (affiliate links that I will provide)
- Redmond Magazine - Redmond Negotiator articles / columns
- order success
- order error
- sitemap (SEO friendly)
1) Complete and fully-functional working HTML pages in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. Include a complete directory structure and all graphics etc so that an idiot like me can drag and drop via ftp to my server.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be such that Buyer can install in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
My webhost is
[[url removed, login to view]] and I'm using BOTH their Linux and MS Business hosting package, so feel free to read up on their supported technologies such as .NET, php etc.