I have a large website (about 30,000 static pages) that I need to get fully indexed in the search engines. I need an efficient sitemap or sitemaps, and I need to get them submitted to google sitemaps and the other top Search Engines. Hand submitted of course.
1) Create a sitemap or group of sitemaps that are linked from the homepage and directly to the content pages, unless otherwise agreed.
Search engines must not view these pages as link spam.
2) Submission of sitemap to google sitemaps and other top tier search engines (by hand).
3) Sitemap(s) must be uploaded to server and have the same template background and color as the rest of the site.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).