PLEASE READ THE ATTACHMENT TO THIS BID REQUEST. THANKS I would like to have a site built exactly like Suicide Girls. The logo needs to be created as well. This needs to have a paid membership registration section and needs to have all of the areas that the current [url removed, login to view] site has. The layout can be different but in general, the site needs to be exactly like the SG site. Open source is welcome. This must be a LAMP website. Experience is a must. Reference sites must be included in the bid request. Thanks!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Apr 25, 2009 1:59:44 PM:
Hello Bidders and Thank you for posting your bids. Due to the amount of bids that have been received I need to make some clarifications on this project. I need a coder(s) who have previously built a site that can be referenced with the same attributes, (an exact replica of the Suicide Girls Site), previously built code from several sites that I can see that could be used for such a site, or referenced sites that show a skill set or ability to code such a site. I apologize to those who may have the skills to do such but have no sites to reference, but without such, I wont consider your bid. Also, if you should have a current site with an admin panel, e-commerce, etc., that can be reviewed that would be great. I am not looking for a site that can be completed in a short time span. This is a use sign of trouble as far as I see it. I work with code, am in the SV area and have worked at several software firms. I know what it takes to have some code that is cut really good and not buggy. If open source is going to be used, I need to have site references as well. I dont need some SCO like action (see [url removed, login to view] if youre not familiar with this). So if this is the case, I'll need to know where it was obtained and such so that I can check for validity, etc., and to make sure there is no IP attachment/claim to it. If your code is elegant and efficient thats the way I prefer to go versus some cut and paste site put together out of a hundred sites. If I select you, the bid request will be specified with regard to an administrator panel, image uploading panel, electronic commerce, etc., Please be aware of this. And so that there is a positive element to this. The bid limit is where it is to get some coders interested in making long term earnings rather than a "one night stand". I am open to ideas or improvements that the SG site may not have. After all, code is evolutionary and should be improving all of the time. If you have a solution, please let me know and show me something. I do want to be the first experiment but rather in a test group that is already out there. If I need to have bonus projects as well, then Im game for it but this is no quickie and I know this. I have 3 different user Ids here on RAC through 3 different businesses. All are in good standing. Thanks and I hope that clarifies some issues that have arisen. Best, Michael
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Apr 25, 2009 10:39:19 PM:
Please note this bid has been updated. Please review your bids, references, and proposals. Thanks, Mike
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Apr 27, 2009 11:24:16 AM:
Hello All. Thank you for your bid requests. Now to get a few points across so I can answer somw of the questions that have arisen...
1. If you determine that you do not need to get a membership at Suicide Girls to review the site, then you accept that what I say is a feature on the site to be true. I dont plan to add anything that I dont see since the site is very robust, but not being a member has severe limitations on what can be seen. I dont want to play a back and forth game of..."Oh it has this, it needs to be added to you code. Oh and your code doesnt have this as well, would you please add this." This is the reason that I ask that you review this site completely. This will affect the amount of time that you have to add every feature that would need to be there. Please be AWARE of this.
2. If you do not have a portfolio of reference work, your bid will be hidden on my panel. I can't be more clear about this. I need to see what you have done in the past, no what you believe you are capable of doing. There is no exception on this at all. I'm sorry. In this area, I am not flexible 0%.
3. This cannot be done in 20 days without being full of issues, is compromised code, and/or is non-elegant code. I know this to be certain. If you have posted a completion time of this or lower, I have hidden your bid and will not even consider it as a second thought. Proper analysis should have been done to determine a reasonable amount of time to complete the project with high quality standards, not a minimum amount of time that you perceived would aid you in getting the bid. I am in no rush.
3. For those that have participated with my requests, Thank you. I have made notes to your profile that I have and am continuously going through your portfolios as well as those of new bidders. This may take some time. However if you have taken the time and complete interest to review what needs to be, I'll most certainly take the time to review your portfolio. If you need to update your portfolio, please send the update through RAC and I'll check it out.