Object of the project is to transform the printed magazines by using Adobe Flash/Flex/Apollo technologies into e-magazines saleable via internet.
Project is particularly intended to be an examination magazine consisting of questions and answers concerning sciences (mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology) for students who study for university entrance exam.
Project is consisted of several steps. These are:
* Magazine follow-up, displaying and purchasing module ( Adobe Flex/Apollo/Multimedia Protector/e-Commerce Shopping Cart System)
* Transfer of the printed documentation to the digital media (PDF, JPEG, SWF-Adobe Acrobat/Flash - This phase will do it project owner, it's not related developer)
* Generation of the documentation thus transferred to the digital media in magazine format ( Adobe Flash )
* Encryption of the magazine (Multimedia Protector - It's ready made software, doesn't necessary complicated skill)
* Store/display of student answers ( Web Service, XML WSDL, SOAP / Adobe Flash )
* Reporting student answers on magazine basis ( Adobe Flash / Flex )
ATTENTION TO DEVELOPERS / FIRMS :
Please don't forget to read attached word document.