Catalysta seeks expertise in Joomla development & design for the creation of a community and job posting site. Your firm has a sure knowledge of design and the capacity to construct a Joomla site, including personalized pages, forums, chat, RSS, and job & resume postings.
Proficiency and experience required in CSS, search, and developing personal profile pages.
The site contains approximately three design templates and 30 basic pages. Basic design templates will be provided, but design collaboration is required as is the skill to prepare images/pages for the web and to work within Joomla parameters.
Be prepared to discuss the site’s needs and find creative solutions. Sitemap and wireframes are available for review.
* Fully functioning Joomla-developed website
* Contractor and Catalysta will agree upon a final sitemap and all pages therein will be fully developed and functional
* Collaborate on page layout
* Prepare images for Web-readiness
* Ability to import RSS feeds
* Personal homepage functionality, including editing and uploading images
* Password functionality for homepages
* Search for profile by type, social issue, and username
* Internal mail functionality
* The ability to post jobs, internships, volunteer positions, and resumes
* Search for jobs, internships, volunteer positions, and resumes by location or category
* The site will be built in such a way that ecommerce functionality can be added at a later stage for job postings
* Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done
* Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment
* All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement)
Shared hosting Linux environment