We are currently getting reasonable UK Yahoo & MSN ranking but poor UK Google seach engine ranking for our 2 main pages - Retail fashion goods and Wholesale fashion goods respectively. I am already aware of the basic rules for optimization and have done some work but need a little project done by someone with more experience who can point to a track rrecord in this area.
This could include:
- Restructure main web pages, add content/keywords.
- Optimize the linked-to Online Shops
- Submit Google Sitemap.
- Organize link exchanges or entries in most effective
directories (must be cost-efffective).
As a target I could give examples of our competitors (also small independant businesses in the same product zone) who have better UK ranking than us and who we want to catch up with. I can give example keywords.
Please can bids include a template plan based on your experience of this area and some examples of previous work.
This is a diffucult area in whcih to specify what is a "Deliverable" and at which point the fees get released; you as bidder may be able to provide the framework for this based on previous experience. We could agree on specific targets/project scope prior to actual did acceptance.
1. 70% of the fee to be released when the project deliverables as per agreed project framework have been supplied.
2. Remaining 30% fee to be released after demonstrable improvement of Ranking is shown. Meaning of this to be defined prior to bid acceptance. Could for example be that we are no more than 5 entries behind an example small business competitor in Google on 3 keywords, after 1 month from implementation of deliverables.
Linux Google Yahoo MSN IE 6.0