I am seeking a C# programmer to present financial data in a basic datagrid control form. [url removed, login to view] is a program that provide the data. The api connects to anvil and requests the data. There are no helpfiles. So, the winner of this bid must be able to try various method calls to retrieve the right data field. These are the general steps to accomplish the work.
1. Examine connectivity of C++ api and [url removed, login to view] in AnvilExtExample and AnvilTraderExample folders
2. In a new C# project, copy all files from wapi folder. Add reference to Csharp_api.dll.
3. Make datagrid form. Add data to datagrid form. This step requires trying various method calls. Output same data to text file. (refer to [url removed, login to view]). The color and style of datagrid is not important.
4. Compare data to Anvil data window. Observe accuracy of data and delay of data (if there is any delay). I will show you how to open a data window from anvil so you can do the comparison. I will also show you how to run anvil and establish connection to data server. Since it requires username and password to data servers, I will give the instruction to the winner of this bid.
Please download the attachment and examine the project files.
View the Instruction video.
I and another programmer will assist you if you run into problems.
**Bonus will be given for clear and elegant coding. Good luck and happy bidding.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, MS Visual Studio C# 2005 Express, [url removed, login to view]
There will be additional work similar to this project. It could potentially sum up to between $1000 to $5000 or more. This project is a way for me to pay you for demonstrating your skills.