In need of a utility written in Visual C++ using Common File Open Dialog to interface with current software.
Utility must have the following functionality:
- The starting folder and a flag must be passed as parameters. The flag is to allow or disallow the user
from navigating up from the starting folder. If the end user is not allowed to navigate up from the
starting folder then all options for navigating must be disabled. The user can navigate down but
then can not go up above the starting folder.
- The default "Files of type" will be set to "All".
- The other group of "Files of type" is txt and pdf which may be combined/mixed.
- If the file selected by double clicking or selecting "open" from right click is a txt file, then the
filename/path will need to be passed back to the calling application.
- If the filename is a pdf, then start Adobe Reader.
- Allow selection of multiple files for cut, copy, and delete for use with a single right click.
- By default files should be listed by name in reverse date sequence (most current date at the top) with details
- Any options that are changed should be maintained so the next time the utility is started, the
previous settings can be used.
- Must have the ability to handle unlimited number of files.
- The ability to "Create new folder" should not appear in dialog.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, 2000, 2003, and Vista