**We are looking for a secure online web based system written which does the following:**
Signup, Central Authentication/Login, Credit card processing/automatic billing, ability to have different service package offerings and entering of promotional codes, a database which links to the 3 major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax and Transunion) and pulls credit reports and stores the data in a local database, reporting functions to display credit information pulled for customer into centralized area, customer notifications on changes/modifications of information via email, the ability to upgrade and expand program seamlessly-- we would like to be able to add different data check variables, co-branding and easily edit customer interface with stylesheets/graghics etc.
There would be a separate database for user authentication/billing information and a separate database for consumer information. We would like to be able to search both databases independently.
System must be able to obtain credit report information and verify customer’s identity as part of the signup process. After the system verifies payment and the customers identity, the customer would be displayed with a centralized interface where they would be able to instantly or near instantly (with in 24 hours) view their consumer information. Customers should be able to login to the system anytime they choose with the login username/password they created at signup. Customer would be notified daily of any changes to their credit report information. The bidder must establish a viable way to obtain and store credit reporting information from the 3 large credit bureaus outlined above and use this information in the system.
**This is a very rough description so if there are any questions please feel free to ask! We also have other pending projects which we would like the person that does this project to work on as well.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) We must be satisified with the layout, design and functionality of the completed product. Meaning it must be completed according to our specifications and must contain all the features/functions outlined above.
5) If we fail to describe a feature/function which is critical to the operation of this application then it will be included in the project. The programming working on the project would determine this.
We would like this program written in ASP.net but are open to suggestions.
The backend databases should be in SQL and the entire system should be able to run on a Microsoft IIS server.
System should be accessible from Internet Explorer, FireFox etc.