Gather current field samples (pictures with geolocations - latitude and longitude) from wheat fields in Wagga Wagga, New South Wales. Photos can be taken by a phone camera (i.e., wheat fields), and geolocation (of the wheat field, not the camera) can be extracted using Google maps or other similar products.
To participate in this project, you can submit at least 10 and at most 50 samples. A valid submission must contain samples that meet the following criteria.
* Each sample has 3 pics of the same field
* One sample for one field
* Sample should be homogenous (one crop per sample)
* Neighboring samples should be at least 100 m apart.
* The pictures should be taken with location-enabled in the camera app.
* Each sample should have accompanying latitude, longitude coordinates, and the time an image was taken of the actual field.
** Per sample: $10-15