Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
1. Proficient with Objective-C, Swift & Cocoa Touch
2. Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
3. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
4. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
5. Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
6. Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
7. Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
8. Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools - such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs
9. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
10. Knack for benchmarking and optimization
11. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools - such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
12. Familiarity with continuous integration
17 freelancers are bidding on average ₹29472 for this job
Hello, how are you? Please message us to discuss your project. Recent Custom Made Websites: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL]