Note - a working version is available to review at [login to view URL]
This chart forms the basis of a web app that I would like developed through to MVP - called 'digiu'.
With digiu, I want to offer people a tool they can use to manage things that are important to them (life admin basically). It should have the features that you, I and everyone could benefit from: -
• record important things (incl. attachments);
• look forward and back through their timelines and review records;
• reminds about important stuff (i.e. native push notifications to mobile devices AND emails); and
• supports sharing records with others.
I’d appreciate it if you could: -
• review the attached specification;
• provide a response: -
- communicating your understanding of what I’m after.
- communicating your experience with firebase products (refer technical constraints).
- communicating your experience sending native push notifications to mobile devices from a firebase / web app server (e.g. using oneSignal, etc.); and
• provide a fixed price quote for development of the specified MVP features.
Technical Constraints – the developer and / or team awarded the contract to adhere to the following technical constraints: -
• The app should leverage Firebase / Google products, wherever possible.
• Storage: Firebase Cloud Firestorm (or Firebase Real-time Database).
• Storage (Files): Firebase Cloud Storage.
• Authentication: Firebase Authentication (sign in using Google, Facebook and Email / Password).
• Push Notifications: GCM / FCM, Firebase Functions (for triggering notifications) and OneSignal.
• Subscriptions / Payments: Firebase and Stripe.
• Hosting: Firebase Hosting.
• Code must be kept up-to-date within my digiu project github repository;
• Code must be manually deployed through Firebase Hosting.
• Solution must be tested / verified on: -
- Mobile Browsers: Chrome / Android, Safari; and
- Desktop Browsers: Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, Edge.
Communications - the developer and / or team awarded the contract must provide daily progress updates to ensure development meets expectations or support correcting deviations.
Hi, Dear Client. I am expert Web developer with high experienced Firebase Siite development skills. I can complete your job perfectly. I will do my best to make that web app as high quality product. Regards.
36 freelancers are bidding on average $1267 for this job
Hi, I am full-stack expert. I have rich experiences with Firebase, Stripe, Push Notification,... This project is perfect fit with me. Hope to work with you. Best Regards