We are in the process of converting a proof of concept implemented in PHP to React/[login to view URL] and require a front end developer to assist us for a variety of on going changes.
NOTE: i have had to change the scope from its initial posting, so now there is one initial body of work outlined below and if that goes well we hope to bring the individual back for a number of additional, separate projects.
The front end stack is React, React Router, Material UI, Open API and Jest for unit testing. The developer must be skilled at Material UI themes and CSS. There will be a need at times to investigate and change the server side which uses Typescript, [login to view URL] and Node.js or even the legacy proof of concept which utilizes PHP without a framework.
The stack utilizes SQL Server as its back end which is required for the development process.
The project requires a generic document bundling and download page to be implemented. The implementation will be:
1. a single page
2. the user needs to be able to specify which documents to download (by document type, by project, by user, by date range). see the models in our api spec for details on the relationships involved
3. when criteria is specified the user needs to be able to see the results in a list (using an existing component derived from mui-datatables)
4. there will be a second section (collapsable) on the page whereby the user can specify how to organize and name the files in the bundle (eg, create a dir by project/user/type/<file name>)
5. the final (user) step will be to click download in which the specified files will be zipped according to the spec's in (4) and downloaded
6. a rough mock will be added shortly
7. the code must be added to and work with our existing code base (will be provided)
8. Jest unit tests need to be implement to validate the functionality
9. Each question type needs to be unit tested with typical and boundary values
10. Navigation needs to be tested with unit tests
11. authentication is done with azure-b2c, an account will be provided (required for proper testing)
12. reference data that needs to be added has an update process that has to be followed using sql server dacpac's (get a current copy from us, make your changes and return it without much of a time delay in between)
addendum 1 (bundling):
for the bundling pattern: a rough mock was added. there are 2 drop downs that determine what the directories should be named and 1 drop down for what the file should be named. the selections in those drop downs are:
drop name select name = property path relative to users_pdf
document type = pdf_type
document name = pdf_name
investor name = user.first_name + user.last_name
client number = user.client_number
project name = [login to view URL]
issuer name = [login to view URL]
order number = order.order_no
trade date = order.trade_date
from date = filter.start_date
to date = filter.end_date
so if they selected "project name"/"client number"/"document name" you would create a root directory from the property [login to view URL], inside of that create a directory from the property users_pdf.user.client_number and in that create a file name users_pdf.pdf_name with a ".pdf" suffix.
addendum 2 (filtering):
there is base material-ui table in place that allows you to filter on all columns and an example use to follow. it just needs the following columns (property paths) added to the filters
mandatory: pdf_type, pdf_name, user.first_name + user.last_name,
optional columns: order, order.order_no, order.order_date, order.trade_date, [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL]
52 freelancers are bidding on average $22/hour for this job
Hello React/[login to view URL] is my 5+ years of experience. Please contact me and share more details about your project I can start immediately and work full time Thank you Alexei