Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry. Over the course of almost 200 years, we have built a multinational group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 430 companies and nearly 76,000 employees.
Our global presence is our greatest strength from the very beginning, our strong international vocation has set us apart. Our focus is balanced between mature countries, markets with high growth prospects and emerging countries in Asia and Latin America. In Central Eastern Europe, through its holding company Generali Austria, CEE & Russia Holding, Generali operates in 11 countries.
We are the market leader in the Czech Republic and one of the industry leaders in Hungary, Slovakia and Serbia.
Are you looking for a job in an international company?
In this role you will join our international team responsible for developing brand new web application in the Generali insurance. Web application will be used by clients of Generali Czech republic. They will be able to see all policies that they have in all companies that are part of Generali Group in Czech republic, all claims, to add new claim or to buy new policy online. Front end is React/Redux, back end is .NET Core, application will be hosted on Azure cloud. You will be working within an agile development organization and would be accountable for refining software requirements, providing development estimates, designing and implementing software.
· Knowledge of ReactJS/Redux or advanced knowledge of other FE framework/library, HTML, CSS
· Experienced with unit testing (Jest, Enzyme)
· UI prototyping
· REST API or SOAP is a plus
· Basic knowledge of some backend technology is preferred, but not required
· Good verbal and communication skills in English, written and spoken
· Instinct for good looking and functional Interfaces
· Ability to learn new technologies
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
· Possibility to travel abroad
· Possibility for relocation and employment with Generali companies abroad