We are a leading provider of Customer Experience (CX) assurance and testing solutions for the enterprise market. Our proprietary technology is delivered via a SaaS platform which services our Fortune 500 customers.
Today, accounts on our SaaS platform are provisioned manually. When a deal is closed / sale is complete on our ERP system, an e-mail notification is sent to our Support team who manually provisions the account on our SaaS platform according to the details of the order. This results in additional effort, time and introduces human error. We are seeking someone to help develop an app/utility that will sit between our Netsuite ERP and SaaS platform to integrate the two and automatically provision a new account or existing account on our SaaS platform upon notification from and according to details provided by our Netsuite ERP. This will be a standalone application that sits separate to our proprietary SaaS platform and hosted on AWS. It is anticipated that the application will leverage the Netsuite API service and our platform’s REST API service. You will work hand-in-hand with our Go-to-Market Operations teams and in-house development teams based in Australia to gather requirements, design, develop and document the end product.
We are seeking an experienced developer with the following:
- Experience working in an enterprise environment and developing enterprise-grade applications
- Experience developing web applications using Node.js and a framework such as Express (preferred), HAPI or KOA.
- Experience with SQL and Postgres/PostgreSQL
- Experience with AWS Fargate and RDS Postgres
- Experience with REST APIs
- Netsuite ERP experience is a bonus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Someone that takes pride in their work, has an eye for detail and is obsessed with quality
- Ability to produce high quality, well documented software artefacts
- Availability during business hours Australian Eastern time
This opportunity may lead to additional projects we may have in the future or potentially a full time role.