I have a Roku Application that I need to have some bugs fixed and checkout purchase working. these are the task.
ToDo Points In Order of Application Launch
1. On [login to view URL] “Application Launch” selecting 1st Menu item CATEGORY the focusKey is==> 2 When you select any Sub category. The Home Preview Player and background video. Need to stop playback and slide up out of view to show the full category view.
2. On the [login to view URL] once a Successful Email and Password has been entered and the focusKey 0 Login Button has been pressed the screen does not reload the [login to view URL] to continue to shop with the Background Video and Promo Video hidden to show the full master home category at the focusKey==> 1 state.
3. On the [login to view URL] there is not the minimum required fields to process a transaction. There needs to be in order *First Name, *Last Name, *Email Address, *Confirm Email Address, *Password, *Confirm Password, *Address, Address 2, *City, *State, *Zip Code, Phone Number. Once all required information is entered and the CREATE AN ACCOUNT Button is pressed and the account is Successfully created a Message should prompt a user to check their Email to Activate their Account with the email sent from the Website to validate. Once the User EMail is clicked and Validated through the Magento Website. The RoKu Application Should have a “Sign In” Button Presented underneath the Activate Your Email Message. Once the Sign I Button is Pressed it forwards to the [login to view URL] to continue Shopping.
4. On the cart Page the My Wish List, My Account and Sign In buttons should function. If Not Signed In all 3 Links should forward to the [login to view URL] this should be a global function on all pages.
5. On the [login to view URL] the Option Button Popup Should be formatted the way I sent in the previous image and have a selection flow top to bottom. Once the selections have been made there should be a Select Options button to store the selection to the cart, also while in the Option Popup state a Back Button Event should close the popup to show the [login to view URL] once again.
6. A [login to view URL] needs to be created to show all users information. Same as on the My Account on the Magento Website. The MY ACCOUNT Button needs to connect to this Page globally if the person is Signed In as mentioned previously.
Checkout process needs to work!
23 freelancers are bidding on average $252 for this job
Hello, I have read your job details carefully and I can do your work if you will provide me more details of the project. I will definitely give you a better solution to your problem. Thanks Ambient Infotech
Hello! I am a web developer. I have checked your project description. If you hire me, I am gonna do my best. I guarantee the good result. I will wait for your reply. Thank you.
Hi I can fix all the issues which you are facing as I am good at handling existing code , finding bugs and fixing errors. Please share the details of your project. Try me once, I will not disappoint you. Regards TS