I need a configuration script and/or a set of commands that will enable me to configure an AWS EC2 instance that is using a Linux 2 AMI to satisfy the following using the ec2-user account. You can assume that I have already manually launched the EC2 instance.
1. Install Lamp Stack
a. Database (Mariadb) installation should be optional
b. SSL/TLS installation should be optional
2. Configure server for 2 or more vhosts (parameterized for domain names)
3. Create and configure for 1 or more additional users that will only have SFTP access to the /var/www/xxx vhost directories and log files, possibly including parameterized uploading of user .pub files.
4. Properly set file and group permissions for the additional users.
5. Properly set file and group permissions for directories.
6. A test script that demonstrates that the above items have been successfully completed.
7. Script should be adequately documented for future modifications.
8. The ability to incorporate this into a CloudFormation would be an added bonus. Not required, but willing to pay additional to have this script in two forms.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $452 for this job
Hey, I’m a full stack developer. I live in Oxford. Your project seems interesting and I do have the required skills. I've done something similar recently, will be happy to share.
My way if talking to client and my expert level is making me different from other guys . It is my record on the other freelance platforms that the client once take my services never go to another person