To be eligible for interview, you must:
1. Describe how you have implemented your database development in previous projects, and the tools you have used.
2. Tell us about the different stacks and platforms you have developed on. Mention which stacks are better for what situations and why.
3. List the automation tools that you have used and the amount of experience as well as your level of ability you have with each of them.
4. As a sample of your work, provide a dbschema and samples of your source code for review.
5. Be available full-time during normal work hours in the in +7 > +10 UTC timezone for conference calls.
6. Speak fluent English.
Kindly begin your bid with the word "format#".