times tables - multiplication app for kids incl. voice recognition:
- 3 versions: lite (free), premium (paid), premium plus (paid). No IAP
- starting with 4 languages (one app supports only one language and one version): US English, UK English, German, Spanish. One app = lite (free) US English or premium (paid) UK English or lite (free) German or premium plus (paid) Spanish or.... In total 14 apps.
- multi language capabilities (text and voice) must not be hard coded. It should be easy to provide additional languages
- .m4a audio files (192 kbps) for speech for every language will be provided: one file per table (eg. 3 to 4 is 12)
- design (sketches) will be provided (.psd not available) but expecting ideas and suggestions
- integration with admobs and chartboost (only for lite)
- working on all iOS and Android devices - incl. tablets (screen responsive)
- starting with Android. iOS start and delivery only after Android app is available on Google store
- developer to provide/develop all necessary web pages (multi language) in screen responsive html5 (support and marketing webpage) - content and domain will be provided
- resolution responsive, offline voice recognition
- app size not larger then 60 MB
* Upfront payment not possible and not negotiable -1st milestone is design.
* Communication only via Freelancer
* Payment only via Freelancer milestones
A. Spec (SoW) needs to be completed by developer and agreed before starting the project. This is prerequisite and not part of the milestones.
1. Design (Milestone 1 - 10 %). Developer to finalize draft sketches and to provide .psd files. Payment after acceptance.
2. Android native development (Milestone 3 - 45 %). Developer to provide working code without any errors and to publish to Google Store. This includes all necessary data Google requires like copyright and building a support url incl. webpage (domain and video will be provided), same as for iOS. Payment after acceptance. Acceptance means game is published in Google store and can be downloaded. Source code needs to be provided before payment.
3. iOS native development (Milestone 2 - 45 %). Developer to provide working code without any errors and to publish to Apple Store via xcode. This include all necessary data Apple requires like copyright and building a support url incl. webpage (domain and video will be provided). Payment after acceptance. Acceptance means game is published in Apple store and can be downloaded.
- complete and agree on specification (features) document
- deliver design and agree on design document: resulting in payment of Milestone 1
- deliver app incl. source code and publish in Google store (incl. necessary testing): resulting in payment of Milestone 2
- deliver app incl source code and publish in Apple store (incl. necessary testing): resulting in payment of Milestone 3.