Port this game to Unity 3D:
[login to view URL]
So the cave has to be generated procedurally and randomly with infinite variations. The longer the game runs, the smaller the cave gets. The game has to run on iOS and Android, in portrait mode.
Additional requirements and changes compared to the original game:
- written in C#
- fixed background graphics
- filled cave walls and filled stones
- thicker worm, maybe like [login to view URL]
- start menu: highscore, start game, options: turn on/off music, turn on/off sound effects, difficulty
- it should look "blocky", like Flappy Bird
- user interface: the game starts with hitting a Start button in the start menu. The worm bends left, if the screen is not touched and bends right, as long as the screen is touched.
You don't need to draw good graphics, use free graphics from [login to view URL] or draw some quick placeholders, I can replace this later with real graphics.
Project title: cave worm.