About Stack Finance:
An intelligent, personal finance application bringing in the best of all financial products and services in one place. We’re here to help millennials manage everyday spending and budgeting, automate their savings, grow investments and provide actionable insights for making informed financial decisions effortlessly.
What we’re looking for:
We are on a lookout for passionate individuals who want to be a part of the extended team and drive the next phase of hyper-growth high potential FinTech innovation.
If you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
What you’ll need:
• 2 years + experience in full stack development and the mobile ecosystem
• Programming expertise with functional thinking and strong skills in Node.js, GoLang
• Experience with distributed, cloud-based environments, particularly AWS; NoSQL Database, MongoDB and socket programming would be a plus
• Well-versed in writing unit-tested code, developing object-oriented models and designing data structures
• Understanding of build, deployment, A/B testing of products
• Experience with REST APIs and their use on mobile networks
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, complex technical environment
• Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
• Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Computer Sciences / Information Technology or similar