Alarm Clock App For IOS
App create a single alarm to wake up to custom alerts (video or audio)
The user can set one alarm only that is set to repeat at same time everyday.
Alarmpacks contain multiple individual alarms some of the alarms are free and some are paid (Audio or Video) these are stored in in AWS (DynamoDB and S3). User can purchase or add the alarm pack for free giving the access to only the free alarms within the pack or they can purchase giving them access to all the alarms in the pack.
The individual alarms contain the media information to play
Requirements for app development:
• Create alarm clock app in IOS (Swift) must meet app store requirement for app approval.
• UI must meet design specifications of apple.
• Support for portrait and layout modes (If required)
• Streaming of Audio and Video from DynamoDB table Connected to S3 when searching new alarm packs to add.
• Purchasing Of alarm packs.
• Downloading of free and purchased alarm content (Audio or Video) to phone so it can be used in alarms when no internet connection is available.
• Ensuring alarm content can be used in the app only.
• Checking for user purchases and redownloading of alarm content in case they get a new phone or uninstall then reinstall the app.
• Creation and scheduling of alarm (Including handling of
• keeping the app alive while alarm is set just like Rise App and The Rock Clock app do please see the following link for more information about keeping alarm apps alive [login to view URL]
• Querying of alarmpacks table via DynamoDB global secondary index to retrieve alarm by category efficiently.
This is for information only a more detailed design document will be provided on successful application, also please view the wireframe UX design document to get a better feel for the app (Note small changes in UX may occur as the wireframe document is not a final design).