I need an ionc developer to make some frontend work and bind the backend (laravel) and make it work.
u must have experience with firebase as well
1) Project will be award but milestones will not be created until project is completed.
2) Any payment is done after 100% project is completed.
3) The project price is fixed price, so u cannot require more money
4) Everyday u must upload to my bitbucket
5) U must write everyday that u are ok and doing work (2 lines so i know ur are living or dead)
As i said, backend is 95% completed, u must complete the remaining 5 % of the backend.
And make the full frontend work
29 freelancers are bidding on average $305 for this job
ionic developer to bind backend (laravel) I always wants to work in new technologies. I have 6 year experience, send me text so that we can discuss further.
Hello, I am a best developer in Ionic and angular and react. I am so interested in your project. Many tasks was completed by me before. Please let's discuss.
Hi, we have experts in Angular.js, Ionic Framework, Laravel, Mobile App Development with more than 4 years of experience. Ping me for further discussion.