An sporting app must be built for both iOS and Android using a hybrid approach. The app has basic form and feed functionality. The choice of framework is at the discretion of the developer but must adhere to the following constraints:
● Must be a widely supported and mature framework i.e. not Angular 1
● Must be sufficiently performant to run on devices as low as iPhone 5 and Samsung 5 galaxy
A complete technical specification including UI design, API specifications and app architecture/functionality will be supplied to applicants.
● The web assets such as HTML, JS and CSS should be locally stored on the device and updates to the assets remotely pushable to expedite updating. The alternative approach of hosting the web assets remotely is also acceptable as long as there is a graceful offline mode.
● Facebook signup integration using web
● The resulting web app must be deployable on both iOS and Android, pending integration
The API driving the app will be provided including documentation surrounding requests and expected JSON responses.
This job will be awarded to someone who:
● Can develop the web component as well as integrate it into webviews for at least one of the two platforms (iOS or Android).
● Has extensive experience with API driven app development
● Has extensive experience with web apps and mobile-web frameworks and responsive site development
Look forward to your bids!