We have developed already an iOS application and we are looking for a profile that is capable translating the iOS application into an Android one suitable for the Google Store. Therefore, we are looking for a junior Android developer,who is committed to hard work. Our future colleague should be comfortable working remotely and be fluent in written and spoken English. The right candidates show a strong focus for both functional and non-functional requirements such as responsiveness, resilience and fault-tolerance of Android applications.
The right developer will provide us with the APK that we can upload to Google Play. All source code, assets, databases, and design will be transferred after the project is complete. We expect the project to be divided into phases where the first phase will be to flesh out the design and assets. The second phase is the programming, and the final phase is testing. The job offer is for one time project, which has an estimated duration of three months, since the development and testing cycles should be completed by 28/02/2018.
Required elements to have:
- Strong agile mindset and ideally experienced in working inside a team using Scrum and/or Kanban
- Appreciation for writing asynchronous non-blocking code
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration tools and practices (Continuous Delivery would be a plus)
- Strong focus on quality;
- Experience on working with Jira and GitLab
- Bachelor degree or higher in software engineering or similar.