Looking for an english-speaking programmer who can develop a game that mixes elements from Angry Birds with a classic Tower Defense game. The developer should be highly skilled, responsive, have a great work ethic, and good communication skills.
Technical requirements for this project in short:
- The latest version of a open source cross-platform SDK (e.g. libGDX, Cocos...) should be used for iOS and Android.
- Buttons to link to external pages (to review the game in store, to another app, to homepages).
- Share Button (iOS and Android)
- Leaderboard (GameCenter and Google Play Services)
- In-App-Purchases (iOS and Play Store, Amazon Store)
- Admob (iOS and Android) - AdColony (iOS and Android)
- Local notifications (iOS and Android)
Information about the game
- Nicely animated, minimalistic HD graphics with smooth transitions and animations.
- Splash-screen with our Bitstern logo
- 2-4 menus
- 1 level with 4 changing backgrounds (like the game „Spring Ninja“ by Ketchapp)
- 10 character skins to unlock
- 13 enemies (different in optic and properties like speed, defense...)
- In-App purchases for in-app coins and Google Admob Interstitial remove.
Our preferred communication channel: Messenger, e.g. Telegram (mobile phone, computer, web).
If possible, we would like to use Telegram, it can be used across all devices like mobile phone, tablet, computer or web browser. Furthermore one is able to send and receive files by drag and drop. Overall we will be able to communicate any upcoming issues or questions, you might have, in a fast an effective way.
Daily communication and status updates are important for us, because we want to accompany the project during the whole process. Is there going to be a direct contact person for us?
I hope you can imagine how this project should look like. High quality assets and a lot of animations are expected.
Can you send us a short proposal how you want to mange this project and which software and tools you want to use? Especially the SDK (LibGDX, Cocos2d-x, Spritebuilder, Spine…) is a very important decision. Attached you can find further information about this project in a proposal. We will provide you with more information, if needed.
If you decide for this project, you oblige to deliver the source code and all designs that will be created for this project to our company The source code and the designs must not be used for other projects, the ownership and usage will be transferred to us.
If you have any further questions feel free to ask us anytime. We will support you during the whole project and we can discuss any upcoming issues.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $2716 for this job
hi mate this is Asad, we are a team of developers with a lot of experience in game programming , but we have mostly worked on unity 3D ,looking forward to discuss with you ,cheers :)