We have a PhoneGap and JQuery app for Android, now we are lokking to convert it into native iPhone app.
App is using web services , but that is already done.
These will be features:
1) Calendar: List View of events. Not a calendar view, but a text listing of upcoming events.
2) Messages List View. View a list of messages sent to you.
3) A user group page showing all users in your group. , Invitations--create an event and send invites to a list of people in your group.
3a) Post a message to a Group page.
5) Create and send a Message to a user
6) View your To DO list of items. Add a new item to your to do list.
6a) Create a new Todo List.
7) Edit Profile screen (self and other users)
8) View Photo albums
10) View Friends
11) Find new friends
11) Invite New people to join
12) Settings page
13) Push notifications to (you have new content) and new content count indicator on app
I'll provide more info to the interested guys. Source codes of current app will be provided.