Hello, we are looking to build a very simple app that has the following functionality (described from the end user's point of view).
- When you login to the app, there is a single button with the name of a retailer (for example, Nordstroms).
- Click the button, which prompts you to log into your Nordstroms account.
- Once you've logged into the account, the app scrapes all of your Nordstroms prior purchases and saves them down on the app with the name, size, price and picture of the purchase.
- Additionally, once logged into the Nordstroms account, the app would remain linked up and would save down any subsequent purchases once made.
- Finally, the app should be built in a manner that allows for this process to be duplicated with other retailers.