We are going to be using Elastic Search in our website and need someone to come in and help us set up the implementation for this. The website is currently ASP.Net based using MSSQL.
We will be using a managed instance for ElasticSearch (ObjectRocket) while our servers are hosted in a datacenter
• Initial config of Elastic Search managed instance
• Push data from SQL Server database to Elastic search (managed instance)
o A windows service that pulls data from SQL Server using SQL queries and pushes that to elastic search instance.
• Data maintenance on Elastic search
o Data indexing
o Data archiving – data needs to archive/ remove after a certain period (like 1 year or 2 years older data)
• Search api creation and implementation (with authentication)
o An api to search data from elastic search with authentication
• Elastic Stack in a production scale implementation
• Architect solution using elastic search & Kibana
• Experience with security integration (Role Based Access Control, Authentication, Encryption) in an Elasticsearch environment
• Create indexes and analytics on ElasticSearch data.
• Understanding of Web Services such as REST, SOAP
• Serving as a technical point of contact for Elastic architecture
Can you please detail your experience with ElasticSearch and MSSQL and any implementation you have done using the two technologies together
9 freelancers are bidding on average ₹605/hour for this job
Hi, Thanks for proposal. I am Rajendra Patel. I have total 8+ years of exp. in .net technologies. Please come on chat for more discussion. Thanks, Rajendra Patel
I can help you in setting up elastic search as you mentioned in description. I have good experience in elastic search cluster configuration and good knowledge on elastic search rest apis.