1. The process involves the printing of any kind of picture (miniature) on the outer packing of any product,
2. The printing will be done through a 8 bit inkjet printing head on a conveyor on which the product is moving,
3. Immediately after the printing there will be a camera which will capture this image and through a computer software (base on mathematical Algorithm) will convert this image in to numbers.
4. There is presumption that each image though identical has got the different mathematical value
5. Our project is based on this assumption only
6. After the camera there will be another inkjet print head which will print mathematical value on the package so arrived from the conversion of the image to numbers.
7. To verify the authenticity and genuineness of the product the buyer will have the mobile app in their smart phone. Through this app they will capture the image on the product and convert it in to number. Their mobile app will show the same number which is already printed on the package. If both the number are matching, the product is genuine.
12 freelancers are bidding on average ₹53264 for this job
I am an electrical engineer and interested in your project. I have read the description of your project. Kindly send me text to discuss the project in details. Thanks
I can do this program with simple algorithm and can make compare between the two products easily by SURF algorithm which work on surface detection . Just want the two picture and i will do comparing on them.