I am a Washington, DC based sole proprietor business looking to grow his team. The first step is to hire a personal assistant that I can assign and delegate tasks to, in order to free up time to focus on other activities as the business grows. I'll eventually add other positions. I need someone with knowledge and experience in hiring contractors and employees, and can do the following:
1) Set up an application process that will filter out people who are not the right fit
2) Work with me to vet and interview potential candidates
3) Ensure I meet legal and tax requirements
4) Establish a process to shield me from legal risk, including NDAs
5) Work with me to create an on-boarding process to ensure the new contractor/employee's success
6) Leave me with a system to on-board in the future
If you have real experience in this space and are excited and motivated to help a small business build it's team, please submit a bid.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $485 for this job
Hello! We are extremely interested in this project and would love to work on this project, please reply back to discuss further. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!